Aero Healthcare has the vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched-on E-commerce Manager/Front End Developer to join our Armidale team.
- Career Development opportunity in a Global Company
- Joining an exciting results orientated team
- Full-time position
- Looking for either an experienced marketing coordinator or someone who has relevant qualifications and is willing to learn
We’re looking for someone with the ability to:
Report to the National Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Manager. This role is perfect for a passionate, analytical, and collaborative eCommerce and Digital Manager to become an integral part of the team and contribute to the digital marketing and brand awareness strategy across the business.
- Oversee production and implementation of online strategies, including websites, social, eCommerce, and mobile;
- Monitor, build, and develop websites.
- Integrate social, EDM, CRMs with woocommerce stores using best practice methodologies;
- Communicate with end-users and inter-departmental managers to build cross-functional support via websites and digital assets, including eCommerce;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, adwords, Netsuite, pardot, salesforce, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Self-manage schedules and projects to align with business needs;
- Stay up to date on current technology and marketing solutions.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an eCommerce role, most favorably in a B2B role
- You have strong experience with WordPress and Woocommerce and preferably experience in Netsuite.
- Solid understanding of eCommerce metrics and analytics data;
- Ability to draw insights and make recommendations and implement changes to online store to maximise sales, conversion rate, average order value;
- A positive, collaborative and solutions-focused attitude.
- PHP, CSS & HTML
This is a fast-paced, highly innovative and fast-growing business that understands that staff are our greatest asset. Aero Healthcare have proven time and again to develop and progress their talent internally, and this role is no different. This is a great place to grow and develop your career for the long term.
Go to Seek