Graphic Designer – Armidale
Aero Healthcare has the vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and Internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched-on Graphic Designer to join our Armidale team.
- Career Development opportunity in a Global Company for Marketing and Graphic Design
- Joining an exciting results orientated team
- Full-time position
- Looking for someone who has the relevant qualifications and is willing to learn
We’re looking for someone with the ability to:
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and designing social media adverts, email ads, and print advertising collateral
- Able to work to campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Create packaging artwork to specifications following detailed style guides
- Maintain a directory and inventory of artwork files, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
You must possess:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Skilled with Adobe Cloud Applications
- An eye for detail
- A desire to learn
- Great technical aptitude
What you’ll get in return
This role offers a rewarding career in a growing organisation that will offer you diversity and variety throughout your everyday working environment. You will work with a friendly, hardworking, and collaborative team that will help your professional skills grow and develop. Salary package will be commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.
Go to Seek