For those unexpected and extreme situations, we have introduced the Modulator Extreme. A comprehensive First Aid Kit ready for any situation. Perfect for remote workers, farmers, or hazardous work environments such as mines, construction sites, or forestry. With a combination of our lifesaving essentials, the Modulator Extreme is;
TOUGH. PRACTICAL. LIFESAVING.
An industry first kit that combines essential first aid items in 6 easily identifiable modules with a tourniquet and Israeli bandages packaged in a tough, practical and easy to access case. Ready for emergencies, Modulator Extreme has the added benefit of a protective cut ready for you to add in your choice of Heartsine AED and Prep Kit*.
- IP67 Tough case to suit all environments
- Protective cut out to suit a Heartsine AED & Prep Kit
- RapidStop Tourniquet
- 2x Israeli Trauma Bandages
- Workplace Compliant First Aid Kit – divided into 6 scenario-specific modules.
- 19cm Trauma Shears
Mitigate many foreseeable hazards and associated risks identified in workplace risk assessments with Modulator Extreme. 6 First Aid modules allow for fast and effective treatment of mild to severe medical emergencies. RapidStop Tourniquet and Israeli Bandages are included for excessive bleeding and compatible with a Heartsine AED* for cardiac arrest. Modulator Extreme can reduce many risks identified in compulsory workplace risk assessments. Chat to our team today about how Modulator Extreme can assist you.
- Built to suit Heartsine AED: 350P, 360P, 500P*.
- Heartsine AEDs combine the very best in Public Access AED technology into a user-friendly device.
- IP56 dust and moisture protection
- 8 year warranty.
- Free replacement Pad-Pak after genuine use (conditions apply).
- *Heartsine AED and Prep Kit sold separately.
- Patent approved design.
- Superior single-handed application.
- Three simple steps for use.
- High-strength nylon webbing and polycarbonate ratchet.
- Made to US Military standards.
- 1×4 inch and 1×6 inch dressing.
- Innovative and combat-proven direct pressure bandage.
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing in one.
- Quick and easy self-application – even with one hand.
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots.
- 6 injury-specific modules to treat all common workplace injuries.
- Colour coded for fast identification.
- Modules secured with colour coded velcro tabs to ensure ease of removal and hassle-free servicing.
- Latex-free components.
- Each module contains a printed contents list.
- Weather-resistant material to suit all environments.
Click each module below to reveal contents: