National Team Lead – Marketing Manager Based in our Armidale Office
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable and switched-on Marketing Manager to join our Armidale team.
- Career Development opportunity in a Global Company
- Joining an exciting results orientated team
- Full-time position
- Looking for either an experienced marketing coordinator or someone who has relevant qualifications and is willing to learn
We’re looking for someone with the ability to:
- Conduct research to analyse market trends, customer behavior, prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data; which will then be used to:
- Create specific marketing campaigns either through conventional or digital means including landing pages, EDMs, social media and adword campaigns.
- Establishing marketing plans and strategy by assembling and analysing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating promotional calendars.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales teams, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
You must possess:
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Working knowledge of design and email software platforms (pardot etc).
- Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Analytics and squeeze page creation.
- Experience working to budgets and on tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Social Media Advertising
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Cloud Applications (namely Photoshop & Indesign)
- Experience in wordpress and page design
- HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of web design
- Experience in developing and enforcing written and visual style guidelines.
What you’ll get in return
This role offers a rewarding career in a growing organisation that will offer you diversity and variety throughout your everyday working environment. You will work with a friendly, hardworking and collaborative team that will help your professional skills grow and develop. Salary package will be commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.