AeroAid Antiseptic Cream sachets are for use as an antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions and for the symptomatic relief of insect bites, stings, and mild skin burns, and sunburn.
Contains: Melaleuca Oil 47.5 mg/g, Phenoxyethanol & hydroxybenzoate
Directions for use:
- Apply to the affected areas 3 to 4 times daily.
- For the initial treatment of minor burns apply cold water and apply cream later.
- Do not use on burns where the skin is broken or blistered.
- For serious burns seek medical advice. If skin irritation occurs or if the condition persists, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not ingest.
- Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Practitioner.