This post-operative dressing combines the advantages of AEROFILM with a SupaSorb™ absorbent and low adherent dressing pad to provide a superior dressing for post operative and delicate wound sites.
SupaBond™ Hypo-allergenic Adhesive
- Exclusively engineered for unrivaled adhesion, this hypoallergenic adhesive has a low irritation risk while ensuring the dressing stays in place over body contours.
- The transparent AeroFilm allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for clinical signs of infection without removing the dressing. This allows for maximum usage of the dressing before removal.
- AeroFilm has an integrated frame applicator that provides a simple and effective application system. The frame enables the dressing to be applied crease-free and ensures adhesion. AeroFilm transparency enables correct positioning over the wound site.
Contraindications / Precautions
- AeroFilm should not be used on infected wounds unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
Brilliant product, high quality adhesive and waterproof
Very average at best. Put AeroFilm on my mother’s wound however wound dressing fell off an hour later.
Thank you so much for your review!
We take negative feedback very seriously.
We have no other compliant with these products and they currently use our patented Supa-Bond adhesive which is consistent across the AeroPlast range.
If you could provide us with the product’s batch number and expiry date that would be very helpful.