Quality Control Co-Ordinator
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a Quality Control Co-Ordinator to join our Armidale team.
The Quality Control Co-Ordinator will support the Regulatory Affairs department to ensure the company’s products meet key regulatory requirements and required quality standards.
- Inspection of products for release for sale
- Root cause analysis of customer complaints and quality deviations within corrective & preventive action framework
- Performing in-process inspections for products assembled in-house
- Quality Management System document control, including preparation of SOP’s, Finished Product Specifications, Work Instructions and Records
- Reviewing Product Labelling to ensure compliance
- Assisting Regulatory Affairs with internal and external audits
- Assisting with preparation of training materials and maintaining training records
- General administrative support for Regulatory Affairs
- Maintain familiarity with Company product ranges
- Meet deadlines and contribute to overall Company guidelines
- Year 12 qualification or higher
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Be willing to undergo training to gain the required skills to fulfil all necessary requirements of this role
- Be an Australian resident and reside in Armidale, or be willing to relocate
- Previous experience in quality control
The successful candidates will subscribe to our values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsibility and Opennessand possess the skills to work effectively in a small team and will be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
- The opportunity to work for a successful and international Company
- An excellent work environment and supportive management
- Ongoing role with a high degree of autonomy
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Apply Via Seek