Senior Purchasing Manager
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a Senior Purchasing Manager to join our team.
The Senior Purchasing Officer is a key role within the Supply Chain team; managing procurement and controlling inventory.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key suppliers/manufacturers
- Routine forecasting, monitoring stock levels, placing purchase orders, monitor order production, and ensure timely delivery
- Production priority and container loading priority planning for critical vendors
- Open purchase order report review and required actions
- Coordinating payments with Finance Department
- Take required actions on critical inventory reports
- Assist the Sales team requests for special order items
- Manage export account customers order and organise production, shipping arrangements and billing
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers and negotiate where required
- Coordinate product development requests between the business and existing suppliers.
- Current product improvements and corrections
- Managing supplier issues arising from quality deviations.
- Maintain open purchase order due dates
- Follow artwork approval and specification control processes
- Forecast-based purchasing experience
- Vendor management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic production planning capabilities
- Minimum 2 Years experience in a similar role
- Oracle Netsuite software experience
- Netstock software experience
The successful candidates will subscribe to our values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsibility and Openness, possess the skills to work effectively in a small team and will be reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
- The opportunity to work for a successful and international Company
- An excellent work environment and supportive management
- Ongoing role with a high degree of autonomy
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now.
Apply via Seek