Aero Healthcare has the vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a Financial Controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. The Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis/reports and promote regulatory compliance
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Asset Management
- FBT/Fleet Management
- Intercompany Transactions & Reconciliations
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll tax
- BAS Lodgement
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Proficiency in NetSuite ERP preferred
- Analytical skills.
What you’ll get in return
This role offers a rewarding career in a growing organisation that will offer you diversity and variety throughout your everyday working environment. You will work with a friendly, hardworking and collaborative team who will help your professional skills grow and develop. Salary package will be commensurate with your experience.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now.