Order Entry and Customer Service Representative
Full time Mon – Fri
Aero Healthcare has the vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking a reliable Customer Service and Order Entry Representative to join our Armidale administration team.
The Order Entry and Customer Service Representative are primarily responsible for ensuring customer orders are entered in a timely manner. The duties of the role includes:
- Transposing customer orders to the ERP, good data entry skills are essential
- Customer Service
- Becoming familiar with the company’s products
- Following business processes & procedures
- Liaising with other departments such as Finance and Warehouse
- Handling customer requests and complaints internally to ensure a positive customer experience
Core Values & Teamwork
The successful candidates will subscribe to our corporate values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsibility and Openness.
Teamwork underpins everything we do and you’ll need the skills to work effectively in a team along with being reliable, punctual and enthusiastic.
Why Aero Healthcare?
Aero Healthcare pride itself on its values, its supportive team environment and genuinely making a difference.
- A strong company culture that looks after their employees
- Fulltime, permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary package
- Work for an established, global industry leader in their field
- Work somewhere where you can make a difference and have a sense of achievement
If you are hungry to join a successful company and are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience, you will love working in this business.