Sales Support Representative
Full-time Mon – Fri
Aero Healthcare has a vision to be the accepted global leader in the first aid and consumer wound care sector, manufacturing products that deliver superior outcomes and generate strong brand loyalty. Our brand is trusted and respected both in Australia and internationally. We are currently seeking multiple Sales Support staff to join our team to assist 4 growing sales categories.
The Sales Support Representative is primarily responsible for providing internal support to the Defib sales category.
The duties of the role include:
- Supporting the sales team, including field sales team members
- Assisting with sales inquiries and proposals
- Supporting the customer service team
- Becoming familiar with the company’s products
- Following business processes & procedures
- Liaising with other departments such as Accounts and Operations
- Strong communication and organisational skills to maintain attention to detail within a variety of tasks
- An intermediate understanding of IT and business operating systems would be advantageous
- Strong customer & team focus, be solution focused and able to think quickly.
- Reliable and efficient work ethic
- An interest in First Aid
As an Employee of Aero Healthcare, you are required to demonstrate the values of the business in the work performed in the role:
- The opportunity to work for a successful international company
- An excellent work environment and supportive management
- Working with a highly supportive and passionate team that is excelling at what they do
- Opportunity to progress to Key Account Manager
If this sounds like the role for you please apply via Seek