$75K + Car + Phone + Super + Benefits
Aero Healthcare currently evaluating candidates for a new territory management structure to support our expansion in retail pharmacy.
With excellent market initiatives and strong brand presence in other market sectors, this role provides a challenge and reward for the successful applicant to exploit opportunity in Pharmacy, by developing develop new and existing Pharmacies stocking our range of First Aid & Wound Care products.
The Territory for this role will depend on the candidate previous territory management relationships and location however it is desirable the candidate is able to cover south of Sydney including Canberra and Wollongong.
- Deliver agreed strategies to exceed sales targets
- Coordinate education programs and provide in-store engagement and training across our retail product ranges
- Coordinate execution of merchandising and promotions instore
- Relationship building
- We are looking for candidates who have had Territory Management experience, especially in the pharmacy channel, with drive and initiative to create a territory foothold. Experience within the first aid & wound care market would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent customer service is essential in this role as you face to face with customers every day
- A genuine interest in health is very important in this role. You clients need to know that you have a genuine passion for your products and the market to ensure you can build strong and lasting relationships.
- A tenacious, hardworking individual with excellent communication and relationship building skill is imperative to represent our core values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsiveness & Openness
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and recruitment agency candidates will be reviewed as a second preference to a direct applicant.
Should you wish to discuss how you may best fit this opportunity contact, Doug Scott, on 1800 628 881