The AeroPlast Premium Detectable plaster is a premium latex-free, waterproof, hypo-allergenic, visual and metal detectable plaster specifically designed for the food manufacturing and processing sector. The Knuckle plaster is designed to conform to the shape of the knuckle so to form a secure and protective barrier to foreign particles while the AeroPlast Premium film ensures that the plaster moves, stretches and bends as the joint moves. The AeroPlast Premium Detectable plasters offer superior flexibility and adhesion when compared to conventional plastic plasters which is why they are the trusted plaster in the food processing and manufacturing industry.
Visually and Metal Detectable
- AeroPlast Premium Detectable has multiple detectable attributes. The first being it ‘s vibrant blue colour, which is the only colour that does not occur naturally in food, making it easily detectable. The second feature is the ability to be detected where metal detection equipment is operational. The ultimate in high security.
SupaSorb™ Wound Pad
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. SupaSorb™ leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling. The unique specifications of film and adhesive are key to the product’s reliability, ensuring that no matter how wet, steam-filled or hot the environment becomes, this product cannot become separated from the wearer.
Premium plaster backing film
- Aeroplast Detectable is made with the ultimate in film technology, providing a bacterial barrier which resists the ingress of water, oil and grease. The standard plaster size is larger for even greater wound isolation.
Comprehensive range of sizes
- There is an AeroPlast Detectable dressing for any application with a specialised fingertip, finger extension and knuckle dressings, large and small patches, standards and extra wide plasters and a dressing strip that can be cut to size to suit awkward wounds. A wound in the food processing industry can always be safely cared for by insisting on AeroPlast Detectable.
Contraindications / Precautions
Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound. As with all adhesive products apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin. Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner
There are no reviews yet.