Why does my workplace need a defibrillator?
Every year more than seven million people globally suffer from a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) with little to no warning. Of this, only 5% to 10% affected survive.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest is when the heart enters a chaotic rhythm. It usually results from a disturbance in your heart that disrupts its pumping action, stopping the blood flow to the rest of your body.
It’s a medical emergency that if not treated immediately, can cause Sudden Cardiac Death.
Anyone, anywhere at any time can be affected by SCA.
84% of SCA occur outside of a healthcare setting. Given that most workers spend a large proportion of their life at in the office, this should be a key in our consideration to any corporation’s emergency and first aid installations.
Why Aero Healthcare?
Aero Healthcare is a manufacturer of first aid and medical consumables. We deliver a better user experience and more effective outcomes via products that represent long-term value for money.
In addition, Aero Healthcare is a global brand, with offices in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and mainland Europe – meaning that they can meet all sorts of challenging requirements on an international scale.
With extensive experience in the implementation of defibrillation capability for national organisations, Aero Healthcare can guarantee a seamless implementation process.
Aero Healthcare works with industry-leading experts, manufacturers and distributors to ensure that regardless of your corporation’s requirements, Aero is able to deliver to your unique budget and needs. At Aero, we pride ourselves on delivering superior outcomes to ensure that more lives are saved.
View our AED guide for Industry, Offices and Corporations to see how your business can benefit from having an Aero AED.
Did you know
The HeartSine 500P is the only AED which provides CPR feedback based on assessment of the patient
What Makes Aero Defibrillators Different?
- The offer the quickest time to shock – Every second counts as the chance of survival reduces by 10% per minute.
- They have the highest IP rating of IP56. This means that your AED is protected against dust and water making it suitable for use in almost any environment.
- They use patented shock delivery technology – this delivers a more effective shock at lower energy levels reducing the risk of heart damage and improving patient recovery time.
- They are able to shock someone with a chest impedance of 10-300 ohms – this is greater than other defibrillators currently available which means that the defibrillator is able to shock in more cases resulting in more lives saved.
- They have a simple one-button operation, and voice and visual prompts for users making them exceptionally easy to use by untrained and minimally trained rescuers.
- They can connect to remote monitoring systems making management of large fleets simple and cost-effective.
- They have patented CPR feedback technology which provides the user voice guidance ensuring their chest compressions reach adequate Depth and Rate.