CPRWrap® Aid is an innovative tool that helps make CPR easier. In an emergency, just remove the product from its quick-open package, lay it on the chest of the sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim, and follow the simple instructions.
Made with a non-woven fabric that is eco-friendly, this is more than a CPR mask. It provides visual prompts to guide the rescuer through the AHA-recommended steps of CPR. To ensure sanitary protection, the non-woven chest overlay includes a mouth-to-mouth, one-way breathing barrier, and face shield.
- Step-by-step guide for the four AHA-recommended steps
- Visual guides ensure proper hand placement
- One-way valve mouth barrier protects from contaminants
- Non-woven (eco friendly) fabric
- Easy-to-open package for quick access in a medical emergency
- AED compatible
- Bilingual (ENG/SPAN)
- For ages 12 months and under
|Aid Size||Product Dimensions||Pouch Measurements||Pouch Weight|
|Adult||16″ W x 31.5″ H||3.5″ W x 3.5″ H||1.4 oz|
|Child||9.4″ W x 23″ H||3.5″ W x 3.5″ H||0.8 oz|
|Infant||8″ W x 14.8″ H||3.5″ W x 3.5″ H||0.4 oz|