The C.A.T (Combat Application Tourniquet) G7 1.5 inch is a life-saving medical device designed for treating massive bleeding on extremities. Made by North American Rescue, a leading manufacturer of emergency medical equipment, this tourniquet is an updated version of the original C.A.T Tourniquet.
- Tourniquet Retention Assist, allows the tourniquet to be easily repositioned without releasing the windlass
- 1.5-inch tourniquet strap that is wider than the original, allows it to be applied more quickly and easily
- Hook and Loop Strap Retention ensures that the tourniquet will not slip once it’s been applied
- One Handed Use, enables the user to quickly and easily apply the tourniquet with one hand
- Plastic tourniquet windlass ensures a secure and tight fit, easy to use even with gloves on
- Manufactured in the USA, intended for one-time use only
- Lightweight and durable, perfect to be carried in a first aid kit or an emergency bag
- Red tip of the tourniquet makes it easy to find in low light conditions
This tourniquet is manufactured in the USA and is intended for one-time use only. It is lightweight and durable, perfect to be carried in a first aid kit or an emergency bag. The red tip of the tourniquet makes it easy to find in low light conditions. The C.A.T Tourniquet G7 is a must-have for emergency responders, military personnel, and civilians alike.