When it comes to responding to a cardiac emergency, having the right tool can be a game-changer. The LIFEPAK 1000 AED is your reliable companion, designed to improve lifesaving outcomes and swiftly transition patients to the next level of care.
- Simple Yet Powerful: The LIFEPAK 1000 seamlessly combines the simplicity of an AED with clear guidance, offering both on-screen and audio prompts. It can switch to manual mode when needed, providing flexibility for various situations. From basic rescuers to advanced responders, this AED caters to all.
- Rugged and Vehicle-Friendly: Built to endure harsh environments, this AED has passed rigorous drop-tests. It includes a protective case and bumpers, making it exceptionally durable. Designed to withstand vibrations and movement, it’s the perfect addition to any vehicle.
- Powerful and User-Friendly: Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide crystal-clear guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock, boosting user confidence. With an escalating energy level of up to 360J biphasic, it’s well-equipped to handle difficult-to-defibrillate patients. The long-lasting battery can deliver up to 220 shocks, or 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Clinically Advanced: Featuring exclusive cprMAX technology, this AED minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing responders to perform pre-shock CPR while it charges. It boasts industry-leading features, including a CPR countdown timer, ECG capability, a shock counter, and programmable settings, all displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Compatibility and Connectivity: The LIFEPAK 1000 is compatible with other LIFEPAK electrodes and monitors, ensuring a smooth transition to the next level of care. Post-event patient and performance data can be easily reviewed, analyzed, and managed with the CODE-STAT data review software, enhancing future response and training needs.
- Height: 3.4 inches
- Width: 9.2 inches
- Depth: 10.9 inches
- Weight: 7.1 pounds with one set of REDI-PAK electrodes and one non-rechargeable battery.
- AED – Basic user operation
- Manual – Advanced user operation
- ECG – ECG display with a 3-wire ECG cable
- Setup – User configuration
- Data transfer – Patient data transfer
- Auto test – Daily automatic hardware and software test
cprMAX Technology Settings:
- Initial CPR: User-defined time for CPR after the first analysis (OFF, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, or 180 seconds)
- Pre-shock CPR: Allows CPR while the device is charging (OFF, 15, or 30 seconds)
- Stacked shocks: CPR provision after each shock (ON or OFF)
- Pulse check: Prompt for pulse check after each shock, NSA pulse check, or never (default is NEVER)
Default energy output settings: 200, 300, 360 joules, and then 360 joules for every shock thereafter.
- ECG information from adult and infant/child electrodes in various positions
- A three-wire cable can be used for ECG monitoring (Lead II)
- Waveform sweep speed: 25 mm/sec for ECG (nominal)
- Waveform viewing time: Minimum four seconds
- Waveform amplitude: 1 cm/mV (nominal)
- Heart rate: 20 to 300 BPM digital display