The NIO+ Adult provides safe, rapid intraosseous access in the most extreme environments under extreme conditions.
The NIO+ Adult is a reliable, automatic, single-use intraosseous device, robustly manufactured with a reinforced polymer core, which resists elevated thermal temperatures, enabling the device to operate in extreme environments. Light weight, at only 140grams the device can be stored within a small medical pouch, making it a practical solution for emergency situations.
- Compact and durable packaging
- Proven durability in extreme temperatures
- 5-year room temperature and 3-year extreme temperature shelf life
- Vascular access in 10 seconds
- Needle Gauge 15G
- Most cost-effective IO solution
- Lightweight approx. 140g (packaged)
- Dual safety features
- Semi-automatic device
- No exposed needle
- Single-use device
- Fully assembled
|Dimensions||139 mm (5.47”) L
57 mm (2.24″) W
27 .33 mm (1.06″) H
|Weight||90g (140g packaged)|
|Needle Effective Length .||42mm (1.65in)|
|Needle Penetration Depth||25mm (0.98in)|
|Safety Mechanism||1.The cap must be rotated prior to deployment.
2. Device activation requires the user simultaneously press the device to the insertion site and pull its trigger.
|Shelf Life*||3 years up to 50°C or
5 years at room temperature
*From date of manufacture