The Territory for this role will cover pharmacies across The Gold Coast and Northern Rivers region of NSW
Aero Healthcare – We Make it Better
With excellent market initiatives and strong brand presence in other market sectors, this role provides a challenge and reward for the successful applicant to exploit opportunity in Pharmacy, by developing develop new and existing Pharmacies stocking our range of First Aid, Wound Care, and other associated consumer healthcare products.
Salary Guide – $75K + Car + Phone + Super + Benefits.
- Deliver agreed strategies to exceed sales targets
- Coordinate education programs and provide in-store engagement and training across our retail product ranges
- Coordinate execution of merchandising and promotions instore
- Relationship building
- Full-time field sales
- We are looking for candidates who have had Territory Management experience, especially in the pharmacy channel, with the drive and initiative to create a territory foothold. Experience within the first aid & wound care market would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent customer service is essential in this role as you are face to face with customers every day
- A genuine interest in health is very important in this role. Your clients need to know that you have a genuine passion for your products and the market to ensure you can build strong and lasting relationships.
- Tenacious, hardworking individual with excellent communication and relationship building skill is imperative to represent our core values of Accountability, Engagement, Responsiveness & Openness
Recruitment agency candidates will be reviewed as a second preference to a direct applicant.
The successful candidate will join an energetic and positive team that is collaboratively making a difference in pharmacies around the nation.
Should you wish to discuss further details about this opportunity contact Doug Scott on 02 6776 7200
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org