The world’s first automatic IO device brings you rapid IO access for the delivery of fluids and medications at flow rates higher than IV infusions. With the help of Adult Sized Bone Injection Gun, IO infusion can be established within seconds with an easy “position and press” mechanism.
The B.I.G is also available for children in a specially designed pediatric model.
Adult Bone Injection Gun Features
- Disposable, automatic spring-loaded trocar 15G needle
- The World’s first automatic IO device
- Rapid learning curve for caregivers
- Safe, reliable, and usable in extreme conditions
- Ready-to-use, no maintenance required
- Pocket size: 6.5 x 3 in. (16.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Lightweight: Less than 3 oz.
- 5-year shelf life
- FDA and CE Approved
- Available also in Pediatric Size
The Waismed developed advanced Intraosseous (IO) devices, designed for rapid and accurate access to the bloodstream of Adult patients wherever traditional intravascular access is not possible for medical treatment.
Based on an innovative, patented injection system, Waismed’s IO devices provide rapid, safe and easy intravascular access through the bone marrow.
Connection to standard infusion equipment is simple for administering fluids, medications and blood products.
This product is available through selected distributors of AERO HEALTHCARE only.