Sudden Cardiac Arrest kills over 200 young people every year.
A Good Defibrillator is designed so that even a young person with no first aid experience is able to use it, every quality defibrillator should:
• Tells you how to use it, while you use it.
• Will only deliver a shock when it detects a shock is required.
• Tells you how to perform effective CPR based on real-time blood flow detection.
Undetected arrhythmia affects 2% of young people.
Take action to protect them now!
It can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere
Is your school equipped with a Defibrillator / AED? Do you have an additional AED to take to the next athletics carnival? More and more schools are investing in the safety of their students by purchasing an AED. We have industry-specific distributor ready to help you.
Our overall package with options such as paediatric pads and economical wall cabinets, combined with an 8 year AED warranty is ideally suited to schools. With 5 young people dying every week in Australia from Sudden Cardiac Death, more and more schools are investing in a HeartSine Samaritan Defibrillator.
Don’t know how to use a defibrillator? Our AEDs can be used by anyone – they feature visual and verbal instructions in using the AED and how to effectively perform CPR – and our AEDs will only deliver a shock if they detect a shock is required.
Facts and figures
- Over 4 young people die every week in Australia from sudden cardiac death.
- Over 500 adults die every week in Australia from sudden cardiac death.
- Every minute that passes without defibrillation and CPR reduces chance of survival by 10%
- After 4 minutes without defibrillation and CPR you risk irreversible damage
- After 10 minutes without defibrillation and CPR – it’s all over
- After 12 minutes the ambulance arrives, according to average ambulance response times
- SCA strikes suddenly and time is of the essence
Contact Aero Healthcare now for more information and a free quote.